‘Tis the season for wishlist posts, amiright? I don’t care if it’s uncool or what, because finals week/graduation is this week so I’m slacking on blogging motivation! So here’s what I’m wishing for this Christmas…
- Some really cute booties, like these from ALDO (and for only $50!)
- My first ‘big girl’ job–hopefully as a reporter/anchor/weather at a TV station somewhere in the West, and preferably somewhere warm (like California…)
- A winter-ready dress I can wear with tights
- Some pink sparkly Sperrys
- For my sister to get into the college she wants to attend for musical theatre–she puts so much work into her auditions and she really deserves a shot to prove herself
- A capelet coat of some kind…this one from Forever 21 is inexpensive and really versatile
- For my grandpa to get well. He’s been in assisted living since this summer and unfortunately, his health is failing.
- This cookbook. I have her original Practically Raw one, but I have a crazy sweet tooth and I’m obsessed with raw desserts!
- For a Trader Joes to finally open in Colorado. I’m seriously deprived out here, and I want to experience the amazingness that is TJs.
What’s on your wishlist?