Heeeeeeeeeeey all! What is up? I’m so glad the week is over–I’m ready to spend this weekend chilling at home before heading back up for a couple days of finals and what-not. I’ve already got one of of the way (yay!) with just 2 more left next week and a take-home one. I lucked out this time with finals for sure.
I basically have no brain cells left, and no motivation (thanks, school!) so my next few posts before break might be kinda sketchy. And by that, I mean pretty random. But random is good, and I hope you think it is too because that’s what I want to post!
A lot of people have shared their site stats in the past and I thought I’d jump on that bandwagon because I have some pretty hilarious search terms just within the past week or so. I’m not sure which one takes the cake for being the weirdest–I’ll let you decide that for yourselves!
- Little girl leggings. Okay, you guys, you caught me. I do shop in the kids section (basically just Abercrombie Kids) sometimes…
- Ultra nerd. You knew that already though.
- Scrawny Christmas tree photos. Ummmm, what?????
- Hummus myths. What, that it tastes awesome? ‘Cause newsflash, it actually does! That’s not a myth!
- Good. Pooped out and ready for my weekend break haha. You? I feel ya. And thanks for asking.
- Naked Hollister model. As yummy as that sounds, let’s keep it PG, ‘k?
- Foodies love Medjool dates. Yes. Yes they do.
- Why did I born. Obviously not to be an English major.
- “Gun show” brides. I would actually really love to know what this is.
Yeah, okay, some of those were just too bizarre to even comprehend.I’m just gonna wrap up this quickie of a post with a few of my favorite fashion/beauty inspirations from Pinterest. But first, a little thank you to Abby of iHerb! She saw my mention of their great services on one of my posts and now she’s sending me a little package of some free stuff. Can’t wait to see what I get (and review it, of course!)
What is the weirdest search term you’ve ever had for your blog, or from the ones I shared? Anyone else a Pinterest addict?